Summary of Highlights
- Sakai 10.5 includes 116 fixes.
- Sakai 10 Oracle upgrade scripts. Please use database upgrade scripts from Github.
- Java - Please upgrade to Java 1.7.0_76 or later. For details see the Jira ticket.
- Tomcat 7.0.56 compatibility and later versions of 7. For details see the Jira ticket.
- Blocker bugs fixed in 10.5
- Access servlet launches 404 due to Last-modified header
- Unable to download files with latest release of cyberduck (4.7)
- Incorrect grade calculations when students are removed from samigo group
- Incorrect grade calculation when viewing student record
- Forum users get warning about not being able to delete message when trying to edit a message
- Regression: TA's with site.upd can see announcements of any group.
- Security issues - 9 issues resolved, including 1 blocker and 5 critical issues. Please check with your security team for details. A security announcement follows soon after the release announcement.
# Does not let the instructor edit a published test after it has started
|SAM-2417 - Possible issue with static log4j AgentFacade NoClassDefFoundError Closed|
|samigo.removePubAssessment.restricted.afterStart||false||# Does not let the instructor remove a published test after it has started||SAM-2417 - Possible issue with static log4j AgentFacade NoClassDefFoundError Closed|
# This determines whether to show official pictures first
|SAK-27832 - Need ability to default to show Official Pictures first Resolved|
|samigo.pdf.convertformattedtext||false||# In the PDF print output, setting this to true will remove all HTML formatting from the questions and answers (This was a legacy setting just added incase someone was using it or it was causing problems)||SAM-2502 - Inline images (and other rich text) in print pdf do not display Verified|
Sakai 10 Oracle upgrade scripts. Please use database upgrade scripts from Github.
List of Issues Fixed