Summary of Highlights
- Sakai 10.4 includes 51 fixes.
- Sakai 10 Oracle upgrade scripts. Please use database upgrade scripts from trunk for Sakai 10.x
- Fixed a problem with assessment submission on Oracle systems
- Java - Please upgrade to Java 1.7.0_76 or later. For details see the Jira ticket.
- Tomcat 7.0.56 compatibility and later versions of 7. For details see the Jira ticket.
- New Admin documentation in Sakai online help.
- Simplified Chinese - significant number of string translations.
- Blocker bugs fixed in 10.4
- Security issues - no new security fixes since 10.3. One new issue reported and resolved, but not yet merged into 10.x.
|portal.include.extrahead||Empty, no value.|
|SAK-29001 - Allow for inclusion of addition code in portal header via property Closed|
|sakai.announcement.release_date_first||true||It will move any unreleased items (release date in the future) lower in the order list.||SAK-25556 - Annnouncements: Assignment Open Date announcement in wrong order in Home > Recent Announcements Closed|
# Cause Lessons to hide the top-level folder it creates. If basefolder is
# set, that's the folder that will be hidden. If not, the individual folders
# created for each page will be hidden.
|LSNBLDR-444 - Lessons top folder in Resources tool should be hidden by default Closed|
Sakai 10 Oracle upgrade scripts. Please use database upgrade scripts from trunk for Sakai 10.0 and later.
List of Issues Fixed