Sakaibrary: Linking Library Resources into the Learning Environment
8:30 am - 9:30 am
Room: Grand D
Citations and citation lists are a crucial denomination in the common currency of the academic world. This talk explores the present and future of citations in Sakai, reports on the plans of the Mellon-funded "Integrating Licensed Library Resources with Sakai" (aka Sakaibrary) project to support citations and citation lists as objects within Sakai, and provides a general update on the goals and progress of the Sakaibrary project.
- Presentation slides (updated 6/5/2006)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Vancouver Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Vancouver conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.) )
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)