Sakai Project Sites: Who UsesThem and Why
Stephanie Teasley, Emilee Rader
1:15 pm - 1:55 pm
Room: Grand B
Many people are coming to Sakai for the course site capability without being aware of the potential of project sites. Using data from existing project sites at the University of Michigan, this session is designed for those who want to know more about project sites: who uses them and why.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Vancouver Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Vancouver conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.) )
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)