Teaching Experiences with Sakai and Other Technologies
Speaker(s): Charles Severance, University of Michigan
This presentation will describe how Sakai has been used to teach two beginning programming courses at University of Michigan. This will describe the featuers of Sakai which were used and places where Sakai was not sufficient and other solutions were needed.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Newport Beach Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Newport Beach conference wiki page for more details.
- podcast audio file
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)