Some Ideas for the Future of Sakai
Speaker(s): Michael Feldstein, e-Literate
Sakai has some unique strengths, including but not limited to its strong community of institutions and it's flexible architecture. But strengths and even development goals are not the same as educational vision that motivates development and resourcing. Come brainstorm about possible futures that we can create together.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Newport Beach Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Newport Beach conference wiki page for more details.
- podcast audio file
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)