Sequencing Sakai Content
Speaker(s): Mark Norton, Nolaria Consulting
POCS (Page Object Content Sequencer) is a flexible tool for sequencing Sakai content. The presentation will include pedagogical needs for Sakai, an overview of POCS, and a discussion of where this might lead to.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
The presentation, Sequencing Sakai Content describes the Page Object Content Sequencer and includes screens shots of it in use.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Newport Beach Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Newport Beach conference wiki page for more details.
- podcast audio file
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
There were quite a few questions after the presentation. Generally, there seems to be interest in a tool like POCS that people can experiment with and adapt to their own personal needs. POCS was also shown at the Demo Night with even more interest. Quite a bit more about POCS is available in Mark's POCS site.
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)