Sakai 2.4 Production Performance Experiences - A Panel Discussion
Speaker(s): Linda Place, University of Michigan; Lance Speelmon, Indiana University, Lydia Li, Stanford University; Kevin Chan, University of California - Berkeley; Greg Doyle, University of Cape Town; Jeff Cousineau, University of Michigan
When you're ready to rely totally on Sakai, will Sakai be ready for you? Based on the performance challenges experienced by campuses this fall, the answer seems to be no and yes. As a community we learned about scale, tuning, and configuration differences, but most importantly, we learned about support.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Newport Beach Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Newport Beach conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)