Perfect E-Learning Content for Repositories and LMS
Speaker(s): Andreas Wittke, oncampus Luebeck University of Applied Sciences
Content is king! But which format is provides reusability? If you want to share your e-learning content, where will you produce it, in Sakai or in a CMS? And which format should it have? Should it be SCORM or PDF, HTML or ZIP?
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Newport Beach Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Newport Beach conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)