Course Zone - Model-Based Electronic Syllabi
Speaker(s): Jacques Raynauld
HEC Montreal has developed Course Zone, a web based tool used to create and publish both simple and elaborate syllabi. In this session, we present Course Zone structure and functionalities and then report on a Sakai prototype called "Open Syllabus" that could be seen as a model-based version of the syllabus module currently available.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Newport Beach Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Newport Beach conference wiki page for more details.
- podcast audio file
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)