Coding for Production: Scaling Sakai to Meet Production Demands
Speaker(s): Ramaswamy (Adi) Aditya, Jeff Cousineau, Qinsheng (Drew) Zhu, Linda Place, University of Michigan
How well does your Sakai tool meet production demands? Have you gotten any input lately from your production operations team? Listen to suggestions that the most experienced Sakai operations team has for developers concerned about the code that gets released into production.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Newport Beach Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Newport Beach conference wiki page for more details.
- podcast audio file
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)