rSmart Sakai CLE in an Irish University: A User Perspective
Speaker(s): Angelica Risquez
rSmart Sakai CLE was introduced in the fall semester 2006 at the University of Limerick (Ireland). Quantitative and qualitative feedback was collected from students and faculty. This session will focus on the use and perception of the CLE by users, training, support and suggestions for the future.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)