VirtualLab Tool: Use of Sakai for Mathematical Laboratory Experiments
Speaker(s): Diego del Blanco Orobitg; David Roldan Martinez; Raul E. Mengod Lopez
VirtualLab tool will allow instructors to generate laboratory experiments. Students will be able to do their experiments inside the sakai environment from anywhere.It is based on the Matlab product. The laboratory test is generated using the matlab application. Then it is uploaded to sakai where a virtual laboratory is created using the Matlab builder.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)