Using the ResourceTypeRegistry
Speaker(s): Jim Eng
The ResourceTypeRegistry is new in Sakai 2.4. It allows webapps to define new types of resources that will appear in the Resources tool. A type registration can customize the way in which resources are created and revised and also define custom actions. This workshop is for developers who might want to use the registry to customize the way the Resources tool deals with entities.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)