Using a Virtual Research Environment in Collaborative Research Groups
Speaker(s): Sanna Rimpilainen; Alastair Wilson
The Applied Educational Research Scheme (AERS) adopted the Sakai VRE in early 2005 to support collaborative research activities of its research networks. This presentation draws on data from research within AERS examining the use of Sakai to illustrate the contribution it can make to collaborative working and the research process.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)