Using Sakai As A Multi-Institutional Virtual Research Environment
Speaker(s): Xiaobo Yang, Rob Allan
Sakai has been adopted by several UK e-Science projects including the JISC-funded Sakai VRE Demonstrator Project. Besides functionalities like project management, Sakai is an ideal candidate for building up community portals. In this paper, we will discuss how to bring Sakai to Grid users in a multi-institution VRE.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)