Using OSP to Promote Leadership Identity and Capacity Development
Speaker(s): Darren Cambridge; Melissa Peet
This session will present research on how the Open Source Portfolio is used to promote the development of leadership identity and capacity at the University of Michigan and George Mason University. Both proven effective, one features comprehensive curricular integration, while the other works through a student affairs-academic affairs partnership.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)