The Use and Integration of Sakai-Tools (OSP-SAMigo-JForum) in Another CMS
Speaker(s): Daniel D Seuil; Mileto Di Marco, Stijn Mistiaen
The Arteveldehogeschool in Ghent (Belgium) began to use the OSP-system back in 2004. After the integration of OSP in Sakai our institution began to implement and use other sakai-tools. In this presentation we focus on the way we integrated several sakai tools (OSP-samigo-jforum) in our current CMS dokeos and how we manage to successfully run and implement Sakai in a non-high-tech organization.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)