The Public Face of eLearning
Speaker(s): Jim Farmer; Justin Tilton
eLearning has the potential of sharply improving teaching and learning in higher education yet the national dialogue in the U.S. and U.K. is silent on this technology. This presentation provides data showing eLearning does improve retention and completion--two goals of U.S. and U.K. government, describes an implementation strategy, and encourages dialog with policymaking agencies and organizations.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)