The Matrix Revealed: OSP Information Architecture for Beginners
Speaker(s): Nate Angell; Wende Morgaine
You've enabled Open Source Portfolio tools in your version of Sakai¿now what? This session will walk you through a step-by-step process for working with faculty and administrators to identify the goals, proficiency measurements, and reflection questions that will make a working matrix for your program.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)