The Integrated Learning Platform
Speaker(s): Jeff Beeman; Joshua Ryan
Arizona State University has been working with several technologies that serve well to complement or enhance the Sakai toolset in both the ASU and IDEAL environments. We will discuss in technical detail our integration work with Google apps for your domain (http://www.google.com/a/edu/) with Sakai and future integration options.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)