Teachers and Developers: Searching for a Common Language
Speaker(s): Susana Martinez Naharro
This presentation will cover how we have managed the process of continuous improvement of the features of the Sakai implementation in the Universidad Politécnica de Valencia. We will discuss the need to use a shared language by all the stakeholders and a proper methodology to keep record and prioritize requirements.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)