Sustaining Open Source Solutions: rSmart's Sakai Experience
Speaker(s): Hannah Reeves; Mike Zachrison
Working with schools around the globe, rSmart has offered support and services for implementations of OSP and Sakai for over 4 years. Drawing upon these experiences and the lessons learned, this session will highlight what we feel are the key elements to understand in implementing Sakai as an open source solution.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)