Student e-Portfolios and Curriculum Improvement in Biology
Speaker(s): Kostia Bergman; Laurie Poklop
We have built an OSP 2.0 rubric matrix for undergraduate biology majors to document their learning from traditional academic coursework, experiential education, and the informal education that comes with student life. We have extended the application with reporting tools to facilitate expert review of over 500 artifacts for curriculum assessment.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)