Sakai Implementation Meets Mondriaan's New Pedagogical Requirement
Speaker(s): Victor Maijer; Henri Roosdorp
The Mondriaan Onderwijsgroep, a community college in The Hague, the Netherlands has recently adopted competence based learning. Sakai has been implemented to facilitate the newly introduced pedagogical concept. This presentation will discuss the customization and implementation of Sakai to meet the pedagogical requirements.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)