Sakai Foundation Overview
Speaker(s): Charles Severance and Michael Korcuska
This session covers the foundation purpose, mission, organizational processes and approach, as well as a financial report of the Safai Foundation through 206.
- Chuck's Slides are at: http://www.dr-chuck.com/talks.php?id=95
- Michael's Slides are at: http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/download/attachments/42882/MK+Slides+v03.ppt
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)