Real-Time Sakai Support
Speaker(s): Sean DeMonner; Jeff Ziegler; Kevin Brokamp; Derek Ramse
Sakai Support professionals from the University of Michigan and Indiana University (and perhaps other institutions) will walk through complex Support scenarios and take questions from the audience to be addressed in real time. If you have been wondering how to use a feature or how to achieve a particular effect now is your chance to ask. This session will impart both specific practical information about Support issues as well as familiarize attendees with some of Sakai's Admin tools.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)