Portal Options for Sakai
Speaker(s): John Ellis; Gonzalo Silverio; Chuck Severance; Ian Boston
Many peopld don't realize that the Sakai code base currently supports three different portal options. This session will offer a brief overview and demonstration of each option. Panel members will be available to answer questions concerning the capabilities of each and offer tips on their implementation.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
Chuck Severance Presentation at: http://www.dr-chuck.com/talks.php?id=93
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)