Podcasts Tool Review
Speaker(s): Kevin Brokamp
Sakai's Podcasts tool gives site owners the opportunity to make lectures and other course content available for students to download and listen to on their portable media player. Podcasts enable students to review lectures in their dorm or on their way to and from class. Learn about how this is transforming the way students prepare for class.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)