Migration Tool for WebCT 4.1
Speaker(s): Stephen Rehberg; Clay Fenlason
Two stand-alone tools have been created to move individual quizzes (with images) into the Sakai testing tool (Samigo) and to migrate Course Modules into Sakai's module tool (Melete).
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. The presentation and the migration programs will all be uploaded by 6/23/7. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)