Keys to a Successful Sakai Implementation: Training and Support
Speaker(s): M. L. Bettino; Dave Gunn
Cerritos College in Southern California is in the first year of implementing Sakai as our course management system. This presentation will discuss the two key elements to a successful implementation of Sakai on any campus. These are training and support for faculty, students and staff. We will also discuss some guerrilla tactics to promote the use of Sakai (which we call TalonNet).
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)