Introduction to Federated Identity and Integration of Shibboleth with Sakai
Speaker(s): Christian Fernau
This talk introduces you to the main concepts and terminology of federated identity management systems illustrated with live demos of web sites that already take advantage of this technology. Next I will show you how we integrated Internet2's Shibboleth implementation with Sakai and used it within the Sakai VRE demonstrator project.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)