Introduction to Confluence
Speaker(s): Peter Knoop; Aaron Zeckoski; Anthony Atkins; Anthony Whyte
This workshop will introduce users to the Confluence enterprise wiki and usage of it within the Sakai community. Topics will include how to get a new space created, usage of the wiki markup, and converting existing documents to wiki format.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)