Integrating the JENA RDF API within Sakai: Towards A Semantic CLE
Speaker(s): Vincent Ribaud
We describe a semantic extension to the CLE Sakai. Semantic means the ability to create, retrieve, query and navigate with knowledge about the entities managed by Sakai. RDF is the support of this semantic extension, through the integration within Sakai of Jena, an open-source RDF API provided by HP laboratory.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)