Infusing Sakai With Pedagogy
Speaker(s): Salwa Khan; Whitten Smart
Pedagogy can be defined as "strategies, techniques, and approaches that teachers use to facilitate learning."
We'll show how faculty can use Sakai to deliver strategies, techniques and approaches that help learners learn. What tasks are essential to their teaching plan and how can Sakai facilitate those tasks? The audience will be asked for feedback and suggestions.
- A PDF version of the presentation is attached. See the Attachments tab.
- This session was canceled as the presenter was not able to attend the conference.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)