Importing Tried and Tested Tools from the Bodington VLE/LMS into Sakai
Speaker(s): Adam Marshall; Matthew Buckett; Ian Boston; Naomi Miles
This session will talk about the Sakai development work undertaken at the University of Oxford. Oxford is looking at replacing the Bodington LMS (VLE) with Sakai. It is essential that a number of highly respected tools and services from Bodington are made available within Sakai; we will outline the implementation plan and describe current and future work which will help us achieve this goal.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)