How Teaching Ideas and Collaboration Needs Become Sakai Tools: Getting Invo
Speaker(s): Peter Knoop; Mark Norton; Stacy Morrone
An overview of the structure of Sakai - Project Teams, Forums, Discussion Groups, Working Groups - and its information architecture - the website, Collab, Confluence, Jira, and SVN - with a focus on where and how to get involved in the community.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)