How Not To Succeed With Sakai In Seven Easy Lessons
Speaker(s): Nate Angell; Wende Morgaine
In this practical seminar, the architects of a Sakai adoption process dissect their implementation, pointing out critical mistakes that jeopardized adoption at a large, urban university. Mistakes made in the planning, communication, staffing, and technical arenas are then turned into lessons for attendees, enabling their success with Sakai adoption on other campuses.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)