GT Sakai Implementation Planning and Strategy
Speaker(s): Patty Wolfe; Donna Llewellyn
Implementing and driving adoption of a large application takes coordination, effort, and most importantly consensus by the key stakeholders. This session will provide an overview of Unicon's Sakai Implementation Planning Session and its benefit to your overall project success. Unicon and Georgia Tech will share the results of the Implementation Planning session conducted at Georgia Tech and discuss the pilot and production implementation strategies.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)