Expanding Community: Student Involvement in Quality Assurance Testing
Speaker(s): Josh Baron; Joanna Fivelsdal
The Bologna-Process intends to create a common area of higher education in Europe allowing students to get experience from international universities during their studies. Sakai has the potential to expand substantially by supporting this process. The role of the European Sakai Group in this development will be discussed.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)