Educational and Strategic Issues for University-Wide OSP 2.2 Implementation
Speaker(s): Marij Veugelers; Natasa Brouwer-Zupancic
Join the project manager Marij Veugelers and faculty members of the (OSP) e-portfolio implementation at the University of Amsterdam. Since January 2007 OSP 2.2 has been in production at the Universiteit van Amsterdam (UvA). At this workshop we will describe how we have deployed OSP to deliver our education goals.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)