Customizing Portfolio Tools in Sakai
Speaker(s): Hannah Reeves
Experience three sample implementations of portfolios in the Sakai environment. Learn to customize data structures such as forms, matrices, wizards, portfolio templates, goal management tools, and reports, through a live demo and an introduction to authoring documentation. All documentation will be available for download and live demonstration through Sakai Confluence and the rSmart Sakai Sandbox.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)