Balancing Institutional Goals and Resources by Committee
Speaker(s): Lance Speelmon; Anastasia Morrone; David Goodrum
Learn how Indiana University has created an effective process for managing¿its Sakai-based collaborative learning environment through faculty¿committees, instructional technologists, and IT staff. Challenges¿presented by balancing institutional goals and resources with a diverse¿open source community will be discussed.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)