Assignment Auto-Submission Tool
Speaker(s): Dan McCallum; Zach Thomas
The assignment auto-submission tool in production at Georgia Tech will auto-submit a student's draft work once the accept-until time and date is reached. Auto-submission includes both inline and attachments. This tool is built as a wrapper around Sakai's existing assignment tool and provides instructor's the added flexibility to utilize the appropriate tool that meets their individual needs.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)