An Introduction to the FLUID Project
Speaker(s): Colin Clark; Jutta Treviranus
The FLUID Project is a new community source project that is developing user interface technology and interaction design resources to improve the status of user interface design within academic software projects including Sakai, Kuali Student, and uPortal. Join members of the FLUID team for an overview of our project goals, architecture, and our progress to date.
- Presentation slides in PowerPoint format: An Introduction to the Fluid Project 3.0.ppt
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)