A Methodological Framework for Evaluating and Selecting an Open Source LMS
Speaker(s): Dr. Philip Uys; Matt Morton-Allen
Charles Sturt University followed a comprehensive evaluation process of online learning management systems during 2006 to select Sakai. The Business Readiness Rating¿ (BRR) was analysed but found wanting. A methodological framework was developed for the University's evaluation process that included an identification of features, requirements, indicators and criteria.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)