How to Design and Implement Load Testing for Sakai: The Michigan Experience
Speaker(s): Linda M Place
Date: Friday 10:15 am - 11:45 am
Room: INTL 7
Sakai load testing requires more preparation than just throwing a tool at the application. Take advantage of what Michigan learned the hard way. This presentation will address the design and set up issues to consider if your campus wants to get into the business of load testing Sakai.
- My proposed PowerPoint presentation materials have been attached. /lmp
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Atlanta Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Atlanta conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)