Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Sakai is an open source digital learning environment. For general information about Sakai visit our website at https://www.sakailms.org/
- Discussions take place in several mailing lists. See our Mailing Lists page for a description of each group and subscription information.
- We currently have Slack channels for Sakai Developers, QA, UX, Documentation, and more. Visit our Slack Chat information page to sign up.
- Sakai has a number of active community groups which host regular open meetings online. See our Sakai Project Calendar to view upcoming meetings.
- Sakai community members may also be interested in upcoming Apereo community meetings.
- Connect with your colleagues at one of our annual events.
End User Documentation
- Online help documentation for Sakai can be viewed on our community documentation site in Screensteps.
- Browse our collection of contributed video tutorials created by Sakai adopters, or share some of your own.
- Test drive Sakai in a hosted "sandbox" environment.
- Check out the latest version on our testing and development servers.
- View the functional and technical release notes for current and prior Sakai releases.
- Download the current and prior releases of Sakai.
Installation and Configuration