Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- MySQL - http://www.mysql.com
- Some have reported that MySQL 5.0.x works just fine as well. If you already have this version, there's likely no point in downgrading to 4.1.*.
- To check: Run mysql --help on the command line
- If not, download MySQL from:
- Custom install to /opt/mysql (options vary slightly based on operating system)
- Linux users should install MySQL using a package or binaries if possible
- Choose standard configuration
- Install as a windows service (Windows only)
- Launch automatically (recommended)
- If you choose not to do this, make sure that you startup MySQL before you try to run Sakai
- Include the bin directory in Path
- Don't use an anonymous account
- Set your root password to "mysqlpwd1"