Several groups are working on Assignment related enhancements for 2.4.
General Assignment enhancements
- Changes to the way in which assignments are entered into the Gradebook to make it easier to edit Gradebook entries that came from the assignment tool API change
- Provide a setting on the Assignment to allow all students to resubmit (as opposed to having to visit each submission to allow resubmission) Assignment level resubmit
- Allow instructors to enter a grade for students who haven't posted a submission Grade non-submitted
- Provide an additional assginment type which doesn't require an electronic submission Non-electronic submission option
- Send an email to the student to confirm their submission Submission confirmation
- Add the ability to upload a zip file containing submissions Upload all
- Provide for entering a 'model' answer SAK-7653
- Ability for graders to download all, grade only those submissions from their group even though the assignment may be for the entire site SAK-7643
Goal Management Integration
The Goal Management Tool (GMT) is being integrated in a way to avoid dependencies when building Assignments (since GMT is a contrib tool and may not be present).
UCT is adding an optional interface to TurnItIn. Info at